Whether you prefer beer or wine — or even a vodka tonic — Indy JoyRides has a tour you’ll be buzzing about later. In the simplest terms, we’ll drive you to drink. Trained drivers at the wheel of our party bus will transport you to the best breweries, wineries, and distilleries in the Indianapolis area. Grab a few friends and reserve your bus today, or contact us at (317) 572-5693 to discuss custom tour options. We also offer rental discounts!
- Each tour lasts approximately four hours.
- Tours are available Monday through Sunday.
- Custom pickup and drop-off options are available based on your location and distance. Please contact us for details and availability.
- Our tour bus is custom-designed with horseshoe-shaped conversation seating and a built-in cooler to store anything you buy on the tour.
- Keep your group entertained on the road with high-tech bus features: Bluetooth speakers, TV, SNES, and neon lights.
- Cups, water, and ice are included at no additional charge. Waste can be discarded in the convenient trash shoots on the bus.
Can’t settle the beer versus wine versus vodka debate? Book a custom trip to cater to everyone’s palate. Build your own itinerary that allows your group to sample beer, wine, and spirits. Custom tours can even be built so you visit the specific breweries you’ve been dying to try in Broad Ripple or Carmel. Indy JoyRides can accommodate special requests during our regular tour times, if a group books the bus in advance.
Learn More About Our Custom Tours
A Tour for Every Taste
With dozens of craft breweries, wineries, and distilleries in central Indiana alone, Indy JoyRides can help you discover the beers you never knew you loved. Our brewery visits follow a regular weekly schedule.
Our wine tours and distillery excursions offer a similar experience for those seeking something a little different. Our 14-passenger party bus is only available for private bookings, so these outings are ideal for special events such as bachelor or bachelorette parties.